Saturday, July 5, 2014

Garlic Baked Chicken

I know it's been a few days since I've posted.  We've been helping my brother-in-law and his wife with their new house.  And my knee has been killing me, again.  But now I'm going to post the chicken that went with the Cacio e Pepe  that I posted the other day.

You're going to need:
6 whole garlic cloves, peeled and left whole
1/2 teaspoon of cayenne
1 tsp of onion powder
1 tsp of garlic powder
1 tsp of red pepper flakes
1/4 cup of olive oil

Mix the olive oil and spices together.

Add it all to a gallon size baggie and allow to marinade for at least an hour.

Add to a casserole dish and bake at 400 for about 30 minutes, or until the chicken is done and the garlic clothes are soft and brown.

They should look like this.

It was delicious. :) I'm going to try to start adding some DIY stuff to the extensive list of recipes that I've got going on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment