Thursday, May 8, 2014

Italian Chicken

I'm going to go ahead and make a disclaimer.  I used WAY TOO MUCH dressing.  I'll definitely use WAY less next time and cook it for about thirty minutes more because the potatoes did not get quite done enough.  The great thing about this dish is it happens in one glass pan.

You're going to need:
2 tablespoons of melted butter
3 minced garlic cloves
2 large carrots
4 red potatoes
1 cup of snow peas (or whatever else)
1 bottle of Italian dressing
Cut up the chicken (I slice each breast through the middle to make 6 breasts).  Sprinkle them with pepper.
Add everything to the pan.
Add the dressing.
Then the butter.
Bake at 400 for an hour (I'd add an extra thirty minutes or so until the potatoes are tender).
I wasn't very hungry, but the Hubbs got a bigger portion.


What's your favorite one pot dish?

No comments:

Post a Comment