Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Crusty Potatoes

I'm sorry, guys.  I know it's been a few days.  We've been dealing with some family issues at home.  But that hasn't stopped me from cooking. 

I hope you all had a fantastic Memorial day.  And a thank you to all of our Veterans (present and past).

Here is a super, super simple side dish.  I would do one of the much more in depth recipe, but I really do not feel well.  So, you're gonna have to love this short recipe.

You're gonna want to cut up two-three red potatoes to about this thickness.

Put them in a baggie.
You're gonna need:
1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
2 teaspoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder

Put it all in a baggie and coat well.

Lay them out on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 375 before flipping them and baking for another 20 minutes.

These were delicious and crisp. Mmm... I may go make some more.

I hope you all enjoy it.  Over the next few days I'm going to do Wheat Bread, Cinnamon Rolls, and Honey Garlic Chicken.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They were super yummy! I think I'll let them cook for a little longer next time so they'll get a little crunchier. I think part of problem this time was that I cooked them at my mom's house and then transported them back to mine.

      Delete