Saturday, May 31, 2014

Crepes

Pancakes are one of my favorite foods.  Blueberry, strawberry banana, buttermilk.  Doesn't matter.  I love pancakes.  However, the Hubbs hates them.  He says they're too thick, they're too fluffy.  And I just don't know why I married him (aside from the fact that I love him and whatever).  So, I usually make him crepes. 

You're going to need:
1 cup AP flour
2 eggs
1/2 milk
1/2 water
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tbsp melted butter

Whisk the eggs and flour together.

Then gradually add in the milk and water.

Then whisk in the melted butter (while you ignore my pink fuzzy booties in the picture).

It should be all combined (yours will probably not be this brown, I used unbleached AP flour).

Butter a skillet and spread the batter super thin. 

Mmm... Crepes.  Serve with fruit, jam, powdered sugar, whipped cream, whatever you want.  And it'll be delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment