Monday, April 21, 2014

Ribs!

Babies are expensive.  However, they're really only as expensive as you make them.  There are tons of freebies out there that people need to take advantage of.  Like these.  I got these for free in the mail, and got the onesie from a promotion that I entered.

Now onto the tutorial.  I usually don't eat pork.  But my husband LOVES it.  So occasionally, I fix it and eat a small portion to appease him.  I made slow cooker ribs. 
First, you're gonna need a rack of ribs.
Cut them in half.
Now to make the rub:
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1/2 teaspoon of cayenne
3/4 teaspoon of paprika
Sprinkle the ribs.
Rub it in.
Put them in the slow cooker on low, standing on their edges.
Cook for about 6 hours.
Put them on a sheet pan and coat in bbq sauce.
Put them in the oven for about 20 minutes, and then enjoy.








No comments:

Post a Comment