Monday, April 14, 2014

Cripsy Broccoli and Potatoes

I got my very first Glam Bag from Ipsy today.  It's awesome.  You can sign up for the bag here.  That takes you to my referral link.  It's only $10 a month.

I've got exciting news for tomorrow's post too.  My friend Amanda is going to be doing a guest blog post for homemade, reusable wipes.  Yay!  And I'm going to try to do a bag tutorial too.

Crispy Broccoli and Potatoes is definitely one of my favorite side dishes for anything.  It's quick and easy.

First, you're gonna need some broccoli and potatoes.  I usually use small red potatoes for this but didn't have any on hand.
(Note: I only used one of these crowns).  Now cut up the potatoes.
And do the same to the broccoli.
Then put it all in a bag.
To this you're gonna add:
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder

Add this to the bag and shake it up.  Then dump it out on a baking sheet.
Bake for about 35-40 minutes at 375, or until the potatoes are soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment