Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April's Fools Day

I hate April Fool's Day.  Not because I'm not a fun person or because I hate for people to have fun.  I hate it because today is a day that people think it's funny to post fake pregnancy announcements.  I have seen four such fake announcements on my facebook today.  I have many friends that are suffering from infertility issues.  They've had miscarriages, ectopic pregnancies, still born babies, haven't been able to get pregnant, or (like my husband and I) want a child but are waiting for something to pass before that happens.  It isn't funny to post these kinds of things.  It is hurtful to those people that are struggling.

I know this isn't my usual kind of post.  I just wanted to get this off my chest. Have a great night!  I know it's short, but I'm writing this is class.

No comments:

Post a Comment