Thursday, March 6, 2014

Just an update...

So, if you'll notice on the sidebar, I am adding (slowly) links to local businesses and activities.

So far I have added a link to the Tennessee Valley Theater website which is located less than an hour north of where I live.

I love the theater.  I did theater for three years in high school.  I was prop crew chief and director on my first and fifth productions.  I acted in Larceny and Old Lace, You Can't Take it With You, The Count Will Rise Again, and A Midsummer Night's Dream.  I love going to the Alabama Shakespeare Festival.



On another note, I woke up this morning to 19 sprouts, some are about a half inch tall.

The husband and I are preparing for DragonCon this fall.  We're going to practice one of the props tomorrow by Steampunking a plastic, toy gun.  I'll post a tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment