Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Introducing the babies and Husband.

I'm in class tonight so I've got no tutorials to show you.  What I can do, however, is introduce you to my babies and my husband.

Husband
 I met my Hubbs in high school when I was a senior and he was a sophomore.  It was the Mythology II class.  We started dating in April 2007 and got married January 2010.  It's been a rocky road but I love him dearly.
 

Paka
Paka is an almost 5lbs, almost 6 year old full blooded Yorkie.  Her birthday is tomorrow!  Everyone should wish her a happy birthday!  She has a very bright personality and doesn't know she is so little.  Her name means "kitten" in Swahili.

This is a picture of her sleeping against my husband's back.
Notice the tongue.
 This picture is to give you a better understanding of just how small she is.

Mr. Rodgers
Rodgers is named after the teacher whose class the hubbs and I met in.  Love you, T.Rod!  He weighs 24lbs and will be 5 on D-Day (June 6th).  Rodgers is a full blooded Miniature Schnauzer.  At the moment, he currently has a bandage on his right leg.  He went out to potty Sunday and came back limping.  So he went to the vet.  The day we got Rodgers, his little belly was all swelled from worms and he was covered in wounds from being pecked by chickens.
This is Rodgers hiding under me from the vet.
 This is Rodgers passed out on the couch with his gimpy leg after his pain meds.
   
Sugar
We rescued this fat lady in 2011.  She has breast cancer and her little belly has tumors on it still.  When we got her she had some kind of skin infection and all of her nails were clipped all the way to the base.  Her fur was cut all jagged and she was really scared.  The vet told us she was fixed and we got her her shots.  We don't know exactly how old she is but we're assuming she'll be around 8 in April.





Chewie
That brings us to Chewie.  Remember me telling you that Sugar was fixed? Well, apparently she wasn't.  Rodgers wasn't either. So they made Chewie.  Chewie was born on February 12th, 2012 in the dog toy box at my house.  Surprise! It's a boy!  



 This is a picture of Chewie the day he was born.
Look how tiny!
 This was Chewie at his puppy shots.
 And this was him yesterday. So much bigger!


 Nyx and Turtle
Nyx, my black cat, was the last remaining kitten of a stray outside my house that I called Little Mama.  He was covered in ticks and it took me nearly two hours to get them all off of him.  I took him to the vet and they told me that he wouldn't last through the weekend.  That was nearly 3 years ago. 

Turtle, my tabby, is about the same age as Nyx.  She was the last remaining foster at our pet store that was closing down.  She doesn't have much of an exciting story.  I love her though.





I hope you enjoyed meeting my family.  Tomorrow, I'm going to try to do a tutorial on the redoing of our downstairs bathroom. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment