Friday, March 21, 2014

I'm a terrible person...

Not really.  But there'll be no tutorial tonight either.  It's such a pretty day that the Hubbs and I decided that we were gonna get something small and go to the park and eat it.  And we're going to our local high school to see a play tonight.  Gotta support the arts, right?  Seriously though, you gotta support the arts. 

So instead, I'm just going to show you some of the awesome stuff I've created lately.

I created a Facebook page, that can be found here.  I am selling my cakes and stuff.  We're hoping to try for a baby in the near future and need to do stuff to our house.  With me in school and not working, I figured it'd be nice to have a little extra income to be able to put back.

These first two pictures are from playing with my new pans.  We went to Michael's Arts and Crafts and they had some cool Wilton pans on clearance.  So I bought them. :)


These cupcakes were made this morning.  I held a drawing on my Facebook page for someone to win a sweet treat.  My friend Heather won and these were what she got.  The icing and the cake mix are completely homemade.  And delicious.

 I also made some cakes shaped like eggs for class this past Tuesday, as well as a batch for my mom.  I used a pourable buttercream on this batch, but need to tweak it because it didn't sit very well.  I think they look awesome on the inside.  Again, all completely homemade and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment